2011 – Enablance GmbH, Bremen, Germany
- Founder & CEO (Multi-media; data-privacy; spaceflight operations, technology, & safety; alternative energy).
2010 – James R Kass Space Consulting, Netherlands
- Multi-media, journalism, human spaceflight operations, technology, & safety.
1995 – 2002 Equipage GmbH, Munich, Germany;
- Director, public relations, business development, R&D
- Project leader: Telecommunications, Telemedicine, eHealth, Data Privacy
- [1995-1998] Deputy-chairman, board of directors, Radio Nest, St. Petersburg, Russia (Radio broadcasting).
- [1995-1999] Chairman, board of directors, BRIGA Ltd, Riga, Latvia (Radio & TV broadcasting)
1998 – 2000 Migrata Space Consulting GbR (Microgravity Technologies & Applications), Munich
- Director & Head of Operations and Training; Telemedicine product development.
- Design of the European Physiological Modules (Phase-A study).
1996 - 1998 PanKosmos GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Head of Operations & Astronaut Training; work with telemedical monitoring of vital functions.
- Parabolic flight tests, MIR station experiments and operations support
- Responsible for Medex operational activities, crew procedures, training, Baseline Data Collection; vibration, emc and functional testing; ground support during MIR97 mission with Medex (Medical Experimentation Facility)
- Study for ESA with regard to designing a multi-electrode EEG and EMG facility and a Brain Stimulation Facility.
- Development of Healthcare ICT systems
1988 - 1996 OHB-System GmbH, Bremen, Germany
- Performed studies and support tasks for the Columbus and Hermes Crew Offices of ESA
- Hermes Operations and Hermes cockpit design working group.
- Columbus Crew On-Board Tasks Study and Follow-on Studies.
- Evaluation of Crew Work Station Test-bed (Advanced MMI Simulations).
- Exemsi '92 60-day isolation Mission, Cologne: Head of Evaluation Team.
- Astronaut Training Methods and Facilities Studies / Artificial Intelligence Techniques.
- Russian Operational and Training Methods and Facilities (Studies).
- Anthrolab-/ Automated Biolab Scientific Operations (Studies).
- Parabolic Flight Organisation & Operations (Caravelle in Europe, and Ilyushin in Russia).